21 May 2006

I'll start posting random goodstuff that I find...

I'm finally finished another semester of school, so until I get a job, I don't have any responsibilities to occupy my time. Additionally, my girlfriend has been in the other side of the country for a week. That's why I'm exploring this blogging thing. I've read 'em for years but have never made my own. I have not decided what the topic of focus should be. Amusing findings could be vaguely interesting...

To understand this blog's etymology, first familiarize yourself with be amazed by Magical Trevor (2, 3). Speaking of such splendid flash animation, there are scads of amusing animations on the weebls-stuff site to be enjoyed. Awesome-o-saurus is a recent animation and...is clearly the hotness. Also, around the same latitude as my "location" (the Congo) but on the other coast, Kenya certainly has some lovely wild animals that don't induce seizures. But the most random story-sequence of the day definitely goes to the second version of Krentz which is clearly on par with the original. I'm wondering, exactly what is chutney? If you asked me, I wouldn't be able to answer you. In any event, try not to be inexplicably disturbed too much by some of the too.

...and therefore a small victory on my part...

No comments: